Skip to main content

The art called hope

I once centered my thoughts on acting right,living rogjt,talking right,seeming right and trying to stay right yet it seems as though nature had another course which was so indifferent,it home t me hard when the effects did come yet the only thing which kept me was the art which I learnt and kept dear and that was the "art called hope"
*Hope is the substance of internal belief in the unseen until the unseen becomes seen in the world where beings live in and win.
We center our thoughts on the present without realizing that the future is a picture reaction to present action put into consideration either done in a right manner or not,yet always hold until hope because situation may look so unwholesome and without vigor yet still see the future and put your vvsion into action and then the effect of your present driven by the catalyst called hope will not only act in creating an activation energy built up by an increased enthalpy but a pattern of making the reaction worth it. thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The simplicity of being me( I'm Coronavirus,know why I exist)( A must read)

I'm a coolvid,and am only 19( A poem about COVID-19) This is me( Just being myself) Oh let me roar My Advent, the birth of a cosmic upheaval you may think oh terrific Born out of chaos,men's cruelty and hate, that was my reality,it makes me sick Filled with spikes my presence a scene many revere,hide and isolate from,gosh I'm sleek Enveloped with fear,I spread it around on everyone lair,that's my streak My entrance, very subtle,drops and drops I arrive ready to rumble The host my dearest,realizes my caress,his lungs my embrace to crumble You call me the villain in this epic tale,yeah mortalty getting frail they tumble Yet ask yourself the same question,time again who did fumble,myself or your wholesome grumble I fight with seeming armory,created in asians artillery yet I ain't fake  The people utilizing all aids to retard my spread and tussle,oh they don't know my stake It's like a game of chess played with ...

The art of not ejaculating during sex,yet having coitus up to 12 hours with bliss( Read and get wowed)

I I Energy Karezza: The art of lovemaking that enchants without you ejaculating( so important,please read ) Orgasm causes elation, then honeymoon hangover in the brain. By   Okereke Ikechukwu May 25 2020 1:13 PM ET 7 min read denilsonpetterson50@gmail.com The Truth About Orgasms What you don't know about the "Big O" can ruin your relationship. — - - Matt Cook hasn't had an orgasm in seven months, and he hopes never to intentionally have one again. Have you heard about the art of Karezza which is a formidable sexual continence art that allows you to enjoy sex,have peak orgasms up to multiple times,connect both polarities of the sexual poles to gain spiritual enlightment and also have a life full of bliss radiating from an energy stimulated sex with huge benefits.  The 51-year-old publisher from Virginia isn't celibate. Happily married for 25 years, Cook said his sex life is more exciting than ever and ...

The pain of waiting and nothings happening in respect to the proposal( the reasons why)

Girlfriend/ becoming his wife saga, the gameplay of modern relationships( damn interesting,read up) Wow what a lovely morning ladies. This article is just for you and am happy that you all are elated to read this. Hop into and enjoy the ride.  Everyone can probably recall a situation when a couple broke up after a long relationship and then the man proposed to the “next girl he met.” This behavior is really surprising and it raises a legit question: why does one woman not get the diamond ring after many years spent together while the next one becomes a bride almost immediately after they meet? Today at Rabbonisactum I  decided to try and write about men’s logic in relation to this and find out the answer to this burning question that has been bothering several generations of women across the world. 1. There’s no such thing as “the right woman.” The most important thing is to b...