Skip to main content

Our masked heroes

Starting this morning on so many thoughts on how to start doing the usual like my laundry,get groceries,visit the phone merchants stall as well as getting some time with my buddies made me realize that normalcy is still abiding even in the midst of a biological war with it's captain as Covid 19.
Manyatimes we try to stick to the rising rate of death toll arising as the day goes without really realizing that in the mantra of "stay safe" men and women still on clothed garments,courageous heart and a passion to see lives sustained are battling to ensure many survive,recover and become normal again at the risk of their health,time and fun.
This men and women are the health workers who even in the midst of this fear, economic downtoll as well as psycological rage still give their time in ensuring men still stay alive.
What I can say is that they may be masked with the face mask,hand gloves and other protective equipment yet they are still in a danger zone with a huge threat to their lives ves.
This humans are the ones I checked and came to the conclusion that they deserve laurels, accolades as well as honorary memorial service by world nation's to accrue honors to those who lost their lives in the biological wars,and to those still fighting I still say "we got your back" and we're praying for y'all.
This is to all doctors worldwide,
Though y'all are masked yet I see you,I feel those pains,risk borne,thoughts pursued,hopes held high and times shared in ensuring we survive. We love you our doctors.
#Ourmaskedheroes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The simplicity of being me( I'm Coronavirus,know why I exist)( A must read)

I'm a coolvid,and am only 19( A poem about COVID-19) This is me( Just being myself) Oh let me roar My Advent, the birth of a cosmic upheaval you may think oh terrific Born out of chaos,men's cruelty and hate, that was my reality,it makes me sick Filled with spikes my presence a scene many revere,hide and isolate from,gosh I'm sleek Enveloped with fear,I spread it around on everyone lair,that's my streak My entrance, very subtle,drops and drops I arrive ready to rumble The host my dearest,realizes my caress,his lungs my embrace to crumble You call me the villain in this epic tale,yeah mortalty getting frail they tumble Yet ask yourself the same question,time again who did fumble,myself or your wholesome grumble I fight with seeming armory,created in asians artillery yet I ain't fake  The people utilizing all aids to retard my spread and tussle,oh they don't know my stake It's like a game of chess played with ...

The art of not ejaculating during sex,yet having coitus up to 12 hours with bliss( Read and get wowed)

I I Energy Karezza: The art of lovemaking that enchants without you ejaculating( so important,please read ) Orgasm causes elation, then honeymoon hangover in the brain. By   Okereke Ikechukwu May 25 2020 1:13 PM ET 7 min read denilsonpetterson50@gmail.com The Truth About Orgasms What you don't know about the "Big O" can ruin your relationship. — - - Matt Cook hasn't had an orgasm in seven months, and he hopes never to intentionally have one again. Have you heard about the art of Karezza which is a formidable sexual continence art that allows you to enjoy sex,have peak orgasms up to multiple times,connect both polarities of the sexual poles to gain spiritual enlightment and also have a life full of bliss radiating from an energy stimulated sex with huge benefits.  The 51-year-old publisher from Virginia isn't celibate. Happily married for 25 years, Cook said his sex life is more exciting than ever and ...

The pain of waiting and nothings happening in respect to the proposal( the reasons why)

Girlfriend/ becoming his wife saga, the gameplay of modern relationships( damn interesting,read up) Wow what a lovely morning ladies. This article is just for you and am happy that you all are elated to read this. Hop into and enjoy the ride.  Everyone can probably recall a situation when a couple broke up after a long relationship and then the man proposed to the “next girl he met.” This behavior is really surprising and it raises a legit question: why does one woman not get the diamond ring after many years spent together while the next one becomes a bride almost immediately after they meet? Today at Rabbonisactum I  decided to try and write about men’s logic in relation to this and find out the answer to this burning question that has been bothering several generations of women across the world. 1. There’s no such thing as “the right woman.” The most important thing is to b...